SMBC Singapore Open 2020 (the “Tournament”)
Terms & Conditions of Admission to the Tournament (these “Terms”)
AS AN ATTENDEE AND/OR HOLDER OF A PASS (DEFINED BELOW), IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND ANY ACCOMPANYING RISKS, OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT ENTER THE VENUE (DEFINED BELOW) AND MUST NOT USE THE PASS. BY ENTERING THE VENUE OR USING THE PASS, YOU ARE DEEMED TO AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- ADMISSIONS: Tickets/Passes to the Tournament (“Passes”) are valid only for admission to the Serapong Course at the Sentosa Golf Club and such other designated area(s) (the “Venue”) on the date(s) as shown. The Sentosa Island admission fee and vehicle fee shall still apply. Passes must be produced at appropriate entry points and/or on demand by any authorized official. Pass holders shall display their Passes at all times whilst they are at the Venue. All Passes are personal to the holders and are strictly non-transferrable.
- NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE OF PASSES: Passes will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen. Passes are not redeemable for cash. The Tournament organizers (references to which shall include the Venue operator/owner) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused which is beyond the reasonable control of the Tournament organizers. There shall be no refund of the purchase price of the Passes for any reason whatsoever. In the event of a postponement of the full day for which play was intended, the Pass shall be valid for the rescheduled date. Each Pass remains the property of the Tournament organizers and must be returned upon request.
- STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ALL ATTENDEES: All attendees (including Pass holders) must comply with all rules, regulations, instructions, directions, announcements and/or notices displayed at the Venue or given by the police, the security officers and agents, employees, agents, contractors and representatives of the Tournament organizers, in connection with the Tournament and the Venue, including without limitation to requirements relating to the entry, access, conduct, safety and security at the Tournament and the Venue. The police, the security officers and agents, employees, agents, contractors and representatives of the Tournament organizers shall have the right to refuse admission to and/or remove from the Venue without refund or compensation any person who, in their reasonable opinion, fails to comply with the above mentioned or may be a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to safety and security arrangements at the Tournament and/or the Venue. This shall include, without limitation to, excessive noise; the use of foul, obscene, abusive or racist language; wearing or other display of commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos; the throwing of any object that might injure or cause damage to people or property; engaging in any conduct with, acting towards, or speaking to any player, official, or other persons in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin; or any other form of misbehavior.
- SAFETY & SECURITY FOR ALL ATTENDEES: All attendees (including Pass holders) may be required to provide evidence of identity and shall permit inspection of personal belongings and reasonable body checks. Prohibited items, including without limitation to weapons (firearms, bladed and pointed instruments, chemicals, glass, bottles, cans, tins), substances (alcohol, drugs, poisons) fire and explosive substances (firecrackers, lighters, etc), promotional materials (banners, placards, leaflets, signs, objects or clothing containing political, religious, promotional or commercial identification), and/or any other dangerous item or substance not mentioned above, will be confiscated and persons holding such items may be refused entry to and/or be removed from the Venue. No alcohol may be brought onto or taken out of the Venue. The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in the authorized areas of the Venue, as designated by the Tournament organizers.
- GOLF COURSE REGULATIONS: The playing areas on the golf course (within the Venue) shall be out of bounds at all times. The obstruction of gangways, access-ways, exits, entrances or staircases, congregating in non-designated areas or seeking entry to restricted areas are strictly forbidden. The climbing of walls, fences, stands, towers, buildings or other permanent or temporary structures at the Venue is strictly forbidden. Mobile phones may only be used off course and must be switched off or on silent mode when attendees are near the field of play. No cameras, mobile telephones and other personal communications devices that produce flash and/or an audible sound on capture of a photograph may be used near the field of play.
- PROHIBITION ON USE: Passes shall not be used for advertising, sales, promotion of other commercial purposes (eg: give-away, competition prize, sweepstakes) without the approval of the Tournament organizers. Offenders shall be subject to legal action by the Tournament organizers and the holders of such Passes shall be refused entry and/or be removed from the Venue without refund and/or compensation.
- MEDIA: Attendees (including Pass holders) shall not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage of, at or in relation to the Tournament (“Recording”), or store, record or transmit any information or other data of, at or in relation to the Tournament (“Data”). Unless authorized by Tournament organizers, attendees must not bring into or use within the Venue any equipment that may enable a person to do the aforementioned acts. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue unless otherwise advised, provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording of, at or in relation to the Tournament that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: All attendees (including Pass holders) voluntarily assume any and all risks, dangers and liability, including that of any children under their care, such as risk of personal injury or other loss or damage howsoever arising and suffered as a result of attendance or presence at the Tournament and the Venue. Attendees hereby release the Tournament organizers, players, sponsors, the Venue and their respective agents, employees, agents, contractors and representatives from liability, regardless of whether such injury or loss occurs before, during or after the Tournament.
- USE OF IMAGE: All attendees (including Pass holders) acknowledge and agree that authorized/official photographers and videographers will be allowed into the Venue for photography and video recordings for broadcasting, advertising, marketing or promotional purposes without the attendees’ prior permission. As a spectator at the Tournament, as an attendee at the Venue and as a user of the facilities (including the hospitality area/marquee), each of the attendees may be photographed, filmed or sound recorded and the Tournament, the Tournament organizers, sponsors and the Venue may utilize each attendee’s name, likeness, image, voice, writings and/or other identification in any manner, in and on any media, in perpetuity and without payment or approval, including (for example) in any and all still pictures of/from the Tournament, live or recorded television, radio, wireless, or internal transmissions of the Tournament and in general promotion of the Tournament, the Tournament organizers, sponsors and the Venue.