SMBC Singapore Open Giveaway Terms
- This “SMBC Singapore Open 24th Jan 2021 Giveaway” (the “Contest”) will be governed by the following terms and conditions, which shall be subject to any changes at any time without prior notice (these “Terms”) and participants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The promoter and organizer of this Contest is SPORTFIVE Asia Pte. Ltd. (“SPORTFIVE”).
- This Contest is open to all individuals aged 21 and above residing in Singapore countries, except organizers of the SMBC Singapore Open 2020 (the “Tournament”), including employees of the SMBC Singapore Open, related golf associations and the SPORTFIVE group of companies.
- To participate in this Contest, the individual will have to:-
- visit the Tournament’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeOpenGolf/ during the period 24 January, 10am to 27 January, 10am (the “Contest Period”);
- navigate to the SMBC Singapore Open 24th Jan 2021 Giveaway Facebook Post (the “Post”); and
- submit his/her answer in the comment box below the Post.
- infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party; or
- be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive, or otherwise contain content which, in SPORTFIVE’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
- Once the answer and Write-Up are submitted by the individual, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified, edited, or replaced. SPORTFIVE assumes no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost, misdirected, damaged or are in some way subject to electronic malfunction. SPORTFIVE shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to this Contest.
- SPORTFIVE reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time (i) to ask any participant for proof that they satisfy any and all applicable eligibility requirements; and (ii) to disqualify a participant from the Contest in accordance with these Terms, if in the reasonable opinion of SPORTFIVE, the participant does not satisfy any or all eligibility requirements for the Contest.
- The winners of this Contest will be selected based on the following criteria:-
- creativity and passion must be displayed in the Write-Up
- There will be a total of 1 Winner. The Winner of this Contest will be announced in the Comment section of each Post on the following dates and will be requested to contact SPORTFIVE within 3 days of such announcement to provide the necessary details for the collection of their prize:
Each Write-Up must not:-
Award of the prize is conditional upon the winners: (i) producing identification documents (NRIC/passport) for verification purposes as may be required by SPORTFIVE; and (ii) agreeing to and signing all release forms and/or agreements and/or any additional documentation required by SPORTFIVE. Failure to complete, sign and return any such documentation promptly will result in disqualification of the entry and the participant, and forfeiture of the prize. SPORTFIVE reserves the right to select replacement winner(s) if any winner is disqualified, not eligible to participate in the Contest, cannot be contacted or does not provide their details to SPORTFIVE within the specified time/date. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or withdrawn shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation notwithstanding non-receipt of notification.
- Prizes will either be claimed personally no later than 3 days from the date the winners provide the relevant details to SPORTFIVE. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other benefits-in-kind and are subject to conditions imposed by the participating merchants. SPORTFIVE is not responsible for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes. SPORTFIVE may, at its discretion, at any time replace or substitute the prizes with any other prizes of similar value.
- The redemption of a prize shall constitute a purchase of goods or services by the person redeeming the prize from the merchant supplying the redeemed goods or services, and SPORTFIVE assumes no liability or responsibility for the acts or defaults of the merchant or for any non-delivery, non-performance or defects in the redeemed goods or services. SPORTFIVE is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute about the quality or performance must be resolved directly with the merchant. The use of the redeemed goods or services is subject to such other terms and the merchant supplying the goods or services may impose conditions. SPORTFIVE will not be responsible for any injuries, loss or damage suffered as a result of the redemption or usage of the prizes. SPORTFIVE is not responsible for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
- SPORTFIVE’s decision in respect of all matters in relation to this Contest, including but not limiting to the determination of the winners of this Contest, will be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Contest, these Terms shall prevail.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any personal data submitted by the participants in accordance with the terms of this Contest will be collected and used solely for the specific purpose of this Contest and in accordance with current Singapore data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for other purposes without the participant’s prior consent. SPORTFIVE reserves the right to publish in all media and to disclose to third parties any personal data submitted by the participants (including the winners).
- The failure or forbearance of SPORTFIVE to enforce at any time any provision under these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver or relinquishment of the right of SPORTFIVE thereafter to enforce any such provision.
- SPORTFIVE reserves the right to cancel or amend this Contest and these Terms without notice. It shall be each participant’s responsibility to check on these Terms (including any amendments/variation). Participation in this Contest is deemed to be acceptance to these Terms (including any amendments/variation).